Wednesday, April 8, 2009

I Heart Cloth Diapers

No, really. And I'm not usually so granola-birkenstock, despite living in Seattle, but I highly recommend cloth diapers. They have failed us much much less than the disposables, throwing them in the wash is not a problem, and we have not even made our way through one box of disposables from Costco in the 11 weeks Rowan has been on the outside. Yay for not having to buy a lot of diapers (we use disposables at night because he doesn't feel wet in them so he sleeps longer). OK, that's today's soapbox. Go cloth diapers!

1 comment:

  1. Glad they're working for you. We haven't had much success, and I still have a bad conscience... She gets diaper rash within a few hours when I try the cloth diapers. Plus, as we get more and more into the inherited clothes from my niece, I discover that many things don't really fit over cloth diapers... I still have them here and would like to use them, but...my husband isn't that enthusiastic anyway, and that makes it that much harder...

    ReplyDelete